Friday, 24 July 2015

My dog Akime

I have started to look at old pictures from my camera and found some good pictures but not so many on my dog.

well this story is long but Im gonna make it short. I had a dog, a very sweet girl, American Stafforshire terrier. I loved more than anything and still do even if she isnt alive anymore. she didnt even turn 4 year. It was a tragic accident and Im not gonna talk more about it because it still hurts to much.

well we where looking for a new dog and because Im not a permanent citizen Im not allowed to adopt a dog from a dog shelter but my boyfriend is but they was very rude when we visited the shelter due to me not being Czech. We then started looking at other alternatives and we found a shelter in Slovakia. They transport dogs to new home in Slovakia and Czech Republic and we there found a dog, a staffy mixed breed and we feel for him.

He was thin and was about to be put down because of time and the shelter had so many dogs so they where very happy when we took him. we knew he was young and skinny but when we picked him up we was so surprised over how skinny he was. I have pictures of it somewhere and I will upload them later.

Well his name is now Akime and we have had him for a few months and we love him a lot and he is slowly gaining weight. he is a big huge pupppy, turning one tomorrow August 1. well this is a guess but the passport say so, so that is what we have to go for. When he has reached a good weight we will take him and get him neutered. the shelter dont do this and specially not to skinny dogs like he was.

Well here is a picture of Akime the day after we picked him up. He is a sweet heart and is now sleeping next to me. He is easy to teach new things. We are still arguing about what breeds is in him even if that isnt the most important thing. But its always fun to know :D



No comments:

Post a Comment