Saturday, 29 August 2015

bacon and cheese muffins (Food muffins)

I love cooking and baking and today I made awesome food muffins. they are better than normal muffins and work as a small meal, perfect for picnics, school lunch or just snack. I made mine this time with bacon and cheese

To make mine a bit more special I used silicon forms  with different shapes.
Links to nice and fun Silicone forms Heart, stars, and flowers

For 12 muffins  Owen 250 degrees

Ingrediens
8dl flour
1 table spoon of baking powder (if you dont use self raising flour)
salt
100 gram of butter
4 dl milk

Filling
Here you can chose what you like so I type a few things I like 


  • Salami
  • Bacon
  • Cheese
  • Srping onion
  • Olives
  • Sun dried tomatoes
  • Spinich
  • Feta cheese


Step by step

  1. Start the owen and put the forms on a owen plate
  2. melt the butter and put in the milk. heat until its about 37 degrees
  3. mix flour,salt and baking powder
  4. Put the butter/milk mix into the flour and mix it well
  5. Put in the filling. I used Bacon and cheese this time
  6. put the mix into the forms
  7. put cheese on top
  8. put in owen and let cook for 12-15 min. 15-20 if you make big once
  9.  take out and let them cool down a bit and then enjoy them


They can be eaten both warm and cold :D

ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment