Friday, 28 August 2015

Hot For The Holidays (21 Holiday Short Stories): A Collection of Naughty And Nice Holiday Romances - Pre order NOW


So we all know the holiday season is comming and I found a good pre order alternative for hot and Naughty short stories. we all need them in our lives. :D I just pre ordered them myself to my kindle and I am looking forward to get them. They will be release on November 3rd. and now amazon have a good deal on them so I would suggest that you go in and pre order them as well. I do not get anything for recommend them, I just wanted to share this with you all. All the authors writes really good books so I wanted to share the love a bit :D


Hot For The Holidays (21 Holiday Short Stories): A Collection of Naughty And Nice Holiday Romances





No comments:

Post a Comment