Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Christmas Stray - Rachelle Ayala (Book review)

We are getting into holiday season and it dont always mean christmas but I love christmas and read good books about it. I won a competition and got this book or short novel for free and I couldnt wait to start read it. I started it and couldnt stop reading until it was finished.

Buy it as ebook here
Buy it as paperback here

Story
Juliette Martin does not ever want to celebrate Christmas again, not when it means reliving the last one after her six-year-old son, Jeremiah, passed away on Christmas Eve. 

She and husband, Gabe, find themselves snowed in at a mountain cabin with a pair of strays. Juliette desperately needs a miracle to save her marriage and restore her faith in God. Can a stray dog and an orphan boy help her believe in the magic of Christmas and the power of love?

My Thoughts
I love reading sweet story and Im in the mood for christmas stories. I have gotten around and singing christmas songs a few days now so when i finished the book I (see previous posts) I decided to read this one. it is not a very long one, its a very sweet story and in has perfect lenght when you want something light and sweet to read in a rainy boring evenings. Like forme today.
was reading

I just fell inlove with the story as soon as I started reading it and I couldnt and wouldnt want to stop reading. This was annoying for my dog who decided he wanted to go out and play the same second I started reading but he had to wait. I was a mean mommy today ;)

This story is filled with so much feelings and even if I havent lost a child, I can understrand the feeling and the stuggle the couple is in and I love the way Rachelle Ayala made them survive it and move on, together. This is exactly what Christmas is about and how it should be and this book shows it.  I love every single moment I spent with this book and this is a story Im gonna read again because it is just really awesome and I can highly recommend it. This is a MUST READ story.

No comments:

Post a Comment