Sunday, 18 October 2015

Dark Alley Stranger: Episode 1 - D. S. Wrights (Book revirew)

okay so I have finished another book today. yes I have had a slow and relaxed day with only cooking and dog walks as break but I am allowed to have it like this from time to time. This time I read "Dark Alley Stranger: Episode 1" which is a shorter book but ti is bloody brilliant. I will buy it as paperback as soon as I can.

Buy it as paperback here
Buy it as ebook here

Story
Newly single and self-confident Alice has recently decided that she doesn't need a man to feel complete, if it wasn't for the one activity where a man can come quite handy. 
On a girl's night out that was bound to be embarrassing and boring, since every girl of her clique is a mommy or about to become one, Alice makes a lot of interesting acquaintances and thanks to one of them she receives a mysterious invite to the "Dark Alley". 
Too curious to heed her best friend's warnings, Alice heads out to end up having, hot, sizzling sex with a faceless stranger. 

My Thoughts
I must say that I have had this book on my kindle for a while and now when I have read it I wondr why I never did read it earlier because this book is bloddy brilliant. It is a very interesting story that is very well developed. The main Character Alice feels very real and it is easy to see yourself in her, I do at least. The feeling of reality is one of the strong points in this book and that it is dark but still not to dark.

The language is very well in the book and I love how it is written. It feels like the author has worked a lot with this story. The sex scens feels real and is not to much, like it sometimes can be or feel in some books. there is a very good mix of story, real characters and romance and passion. There is nothing I dislike about the book.

I hope there will be a second episode soon becaue I really love this book and want to read more of it. The end is open and a lot of times this is something I dislike but in this case it is an open ending that promiss more but it also somehow is a closed open ending so even if ther would be no more you are a reader can fill in the gaps and made your own ending.

The love of the story made me want it to be longer and I want more so I really hope episode 2 will come soon because I cant wait for it. i can recommend this book because it is just awesome


     

No comments:

Post a Comment