Thursday, 22 October 2015

Tangled in Tinsel - Stacy Eaton (book review)

So I just finished a short romantic christmas story and I must say I did fall inlove with it. I havent read so much lately because I have been writing a lot. somehow I hope that, one day, I will be an author. Well here are the revirew of the lastes book I finished.


Buy it as ebook here

Buy it as paperback here

Story
Welcome to Celebration Township.

Casey Lowe is new in town and hiding from her past. Her next-door neighbor, Thad Wagner, is a sexy police officer, who is good with his hands, and his lips, but Casey refuses to get involved with a married man, and Thad can't seem to understand why she keeps pushing him away. No matter how they try to stay apart, something keeps drawing them together. When an unexpected visitor shows up at Casey's house the week before Christmas, her future is on the line. Will Thad figure it out in time to save her, or will Casey become a conspirator to a murderer?

Tangled in Tinsel is the first book in the thirteen-story novella series that takes place in quaint Celebration Township, Pennsylvania. The rest of the series will begin to release in the fall of 2016

My Thoughts

Christmas stories and love around christmas is a very popular topic and this story is the same but it is also way more than just a romantic story where two people meet around christmas. This is a story about how a woman finds the power in herself to survive in the world that is not always very nice to her. This makes this story more powerful and it gives it a deeper meaning. 

The altering between the first person is done very well and you get different views and that also makes the story deeper and you as a reader connect to the story on a deaper lever. I like how it is written and how the author get me as a reader to not able to stop reading. I am so drawn into the story and I dont want it to end. 

I really love this story and this is a story I can see myself coming back to and rereading again. the story is very good and it gives hope to the reader. Life isnt always that easy but we all need to find the power to move on, just like in this book. 

If you want a good romantic story that is more than a lot of other stories out there then I could reacommend this one. it is just so awesome. 

The cover of this book is so pretty. I really love it and I cant wait until next fall when the rest of the stories will be released.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment