Wednesday, 4 November 2015

50 shades of Grey - E. L. James (Book review)

So I have worked as a nursing assistent before and it was so much talk about 50 Shades of Grey and How awesome it was so I finally decided to read it.

Story
When literature student Anastasia Steele goes to interview young entrepreneur Christian Grey, she encounters a man who is beautiful, brilliant, and intimidating. The unworldly, innocent Ana is startled to realize she wants this man and, despite his enigmatic reserve, finds she is desperate to get close to him. Unable to resist Ana’s quiet beauty, wit, and independent spirit, Grey admits he wants her, too—but on his own terms.

Shocked yet thrilled by Grey’s singular erotic tastes, Ana hesitates. For all the trappings of success—his multinational businesses, his vast wealth, his loving family—Grey is a man tormented by demons and consumed by the need to control. When the couple embarks on a daring, passionately physical affair, Ana discovers Christian Grey’s secrets and explores her own dark desires.

This book is intended for mature audiences.

My Thoughts
Okay, WTF is this? This book was horrible, how it is written and the story line itself. I know a lot about the BDSM life and this book, its just bullshit. The author clearly have no clue what she is talking about and she makes the BDSM world look really bad. this is a huge insult to people living the life and know what it is about. This book make it very dangerous, because it gives the wrong idea about it. also when we skip BDSM, Do you want to be treated like Ana or have your daugther treated like that? I didnt think so.... Grey is a evil dangerous person who only wants to controll. He is manipulative and if he wasnt rich it wouldbe be so "romatinc" as a lot of people think.

There is a lot of sex in it but its always the same. Nothing new, always the same boring stuff mixed with a lot of imagination of what BDSM really is.

The story itself is very thing and boring. I am surprised I even manage to finish book one. I was so bored. And I regret finishing it because it was really a waste of time. I know this is fan fiction of Twilight and I enjoyed Twilight as books even if I also have my thoughts about how the dynamic of the relationship is, but Twilight is a good written book with a readable storyline. This book really hasnt. I know a lot of people gonna hate me for this review but I just express my views and opinions, my right.

I dont understand how anyone can read this rubbish because that is what it is. If anyone thinks this is somewhat close to a real BDSM relationship, you are wrong. Also all the mistakes when it comes to spelling and grammar in this book is bad. has there been any checking before it went to print?

No I dont think I have a good word to stay about this "book". I have, somehow, manage to read first book and it took me weeks. I will never read it again or any other book in the series or written by this author. When you have this much mistakes and try to get into a world you dont know anything about you do research, which is missing for this book. The best thing this book can do is to work as a doorstop or maybe be used to light a fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment