Thursday, 3 December 2015

Valentine Hound Dog - Rachelle Ayala (book review)

I got to beta read this book and it is not out for sale yet. It is a part of a Valentines bundle but it will also be possible to buy the book as a stand alone book, both as ebook and as paperback.

You can find more info about it on goodreads

Story
Former fireman Larry Davison covers his burn scars well, by working at an elementary school as a custodian where he finds a lost hound dog behind the dumpster.

Fashion designer Jenna Hart is in town to do her annual charity fashion show when she loses her top model, Little Treat. When Larry turns up with the puppy, she asks him to be in the show and bachelor’s auction.

Larry’s not sure he belongs in a fashion show and balks at being her good deed. Can Jenna convince Larry beauty is never skin deep and love's arrow strikes not only the beautiful, but the bold

My thoughts
This is a very sweet beauty and the beast story. You have the beautiful you vibrante woman who wants to succeed as in the fashion industry and you also have the scared former Firefighter who is ashamed and sad due to the past. Even if they know each other they still are some what strangers but when Harley comes into their lives things chance.

I love this story because it is so real and so sad at the same time. You see the hero who is afraid of himself and are afraid to get hurt by other people so he cuts himself off. I really felt for Larry and how he was as a person. on the outside the big, fire fighter with muscles and the scars but his heart is so different, so soft and so full of love.

I didnt really like Jenna, she is simply not the person I like. She dont think about anything as long as it dont comes to her and her work and her goal of succeeding. But still she makes changes so even I started to like her and she is perfect for this story.

Okay now I will talk about my favorite part of this book Harley. The cute bassett hound puppy I feel in love with. he is so real in this book and its impossible not to love him and he is the important thing. without him nothing would succeed or work out for anyone. 

This story is simply awesome in so many ways. I did fell in love with the story and how it is written with the split views and how twists comes into the story. I am so happy I got to beta read it and I think more people than me will fall in love with the story. And I can recommend other people to read it because it is simply beautiful and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment