Sunday, 14 February 2016

Bad Boys for Hire: Ryker (Bad Boys for Hire Series Book 1) - Rachelle Ayala (book review)

So I just got my hands on a book from the author Rachelle Ayala, I have reviewd her books before and this is one that isnt out yet. I got it for a honest review. And here are my honest review.

Pre order it the book here

Synposis (may be changed by author in the future)
Sexy and explosive. A modern day Romeo and Juliet story with a surprising twist.”

Florist Terri Martin lives a calm and peaceful life. Maybe too calm and too peaceful because she can’t remember the last time she was in a relationship.

Terri calls Bad Boys for Hire to book herself a date for her thirtieth birthday party, but before she can hire one, she meets Ryker Slade and his bad-ass motorcycle.

Old vendettas resurface and soon, Terri has more than she can handle when she learns that her and Ryker’s love is as doomed as Romeo and Juliet’s.

Ryker thinks he has a way out, but can Terri escape her fate, or will she find her lover dead before she wakes?

My thoughts
This is the first story in a series and I must start to say OMG what an amazing story. When I am writing this I am suffering from a major book hangover due to this book. It did really blow my mind away.


First off, this is like all Rachelles books, very well written with a core story where romance is a part of it but not everything. The story is great and you instantly get the feeling for the characters in it. Both Terri and Ryker are awesome, so different and so similar and perfect for each other but of course it is not that easy and this book shows that what you do as a child sometimes comes back and bite your ass as an adult and that you cant really run from your problems.


The story is surronded by love, family feuds and bikes, the perfect combo but not as blase as you might think when you read about it. The story is way more than that and is really deep with a lot of thoughts and feelings behind it. It is a little bit of a modern Romeo and Juliet story but still, very different from the story too. which I really love.


I decided to read while my better half was working so I thought a few chapter would be nice, it ended up with me finishing the book, and he having a late dinner. but I think it was worth it. I coudlnt stop reading and I even took my ereader with me into toilet and read instead of normal cuddle with my dog.


As you may understand by now, I really LOVE this book. It was amazing, I laughed, I rolled my eyes, I felt “come on guys” and I even cried a little. But it also left me with a big smile in the end. When I was reading I felt my heart bat heavier when it was really messy and you didnt know which way it would turn to and what they would do. Not many romance books has that effect on me.

I cant wait to the next book in this series. I cant even stop talking about this book which annoys people around me. When this book comes out, take the chance of reading it or you will really miss something. This is not like most biker romance book, this is so much more and so so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment