Wednesday, 24 February 2016

The Deans List #2: Honor Roll - Kelly Collins (book review)

This is the second part of the “the Deans list” series. I got this as an ARC and I was supposed to update this review yesterday but I wrote 24th in my calender and not 23 Its a day late. I mean, how can i screw a date up like that well, it happenes and here is the review. For the review of the first book, just look under this review ;)

Buy the book as ebook here

Story
When do you become the sum of your parts?

Drop dead gorgeous, kind to a fault, and good in bed, twenty-six-year-old graduate student Luca Gregorio meets all the requirements for The Dean’s List, a university society that offers alumni anything they desire—for a price. Weeks from graduating, Luca loses his most valuable client. Determined to graduate debt free, he needs new patrons to cover his shortfall. His once easy job at Concierge Services becomes complicated once he meets Mim Knight, a woman he can’t ignore.

She was worth more.

Cultured and beautiful, Mim Knight isn’t looking for anything but a quick end to a frustrating workday when Luca Gregorio shows up on the other side of her desk. Despite his too-good-to-be-true looks, he’s different from the trust fund boys she’s used to. He’s fearless, genuine, and sexy as hell.

They say money is the root of all evil, but they’re wrong.

Drowning in lies of omission, Luca knows one misplaced step will lose Mim forever, but like his dream of financial freedom, he can’t let her go. In the world of commodities, everyone has something to sell. What price do you demand for your honor? What price do you put on love?

My Thoughts
So I love this book as much as I love the first one in the series. They are just awesome. We get to know the characters a bit more and if you havent rooted for a character in book number one, you will do it in this one. I like Luca and even more in this book. The character development is just magnificent in this book.

And just like the first book you are a reader get drawn in with the amazing story and writing of this book. It is impossible to put it down when you first starts reading it. I enjoyed the style of writing and how this story is written. I think the writing style suites this book and how the story is written and driven and the characters do so much for the book.

I am so inlove with this book and series and dont know what to say. I dont think I have enough superlatives to use to describe my thoughts and feelings and how awesome it is. Awesome isnt enough. I can see myself going back and read this series over and over again. That is how spellbound I became of the book and how much I love it. This series is just so perfect and both of the books is so well written suites well together. Sometimes it feels like a second book is too much but it is not the case in this book. The second book is needed and very very good. So read it, Read this series. You will NOT regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment