Friday, 20 May 2016

Vampire Girl (Vampire Girl, #1) - Karpov Kinrade (book review)

I like finding new and good series and this is a brand new series.

By Links
Get it as paperback here

Story
You think it's safe to walk alone at night. It's not.

You think the only threat is other humans. It's not.

Monsters are real. Demons are real. Vampires are real.

And I'm about to become one of them.

My name is Arianna Spero. I was an ordinary girl, living an ordinary life, until my mother lapsed into a coma. Now, I am her only hope. She made a deal with the devil, and on my 18th birthday he came to collect. But there's a way to save her. There's something the princes of hell want more than my mother.

Me.
So I signed my soul away and promised to pick a prince to marry. I would take the blood oath, become one of them, and give them an heir. I would become a princess of hell, and my mother would live.

I expected fire and brimstone. I expected pain and misery. I didn't expect beauty. I didn't expect magic.

I didn't expect love.

But the princes are keeping secrets from me.

Secrets that could shatter everything.

My thoughts
I am troubled with finding words when it comes to this book because it really kidnapped my mind.
The story is very complex and so well developed with amazing characters who helps to drive the story onward. I cant find a single thing about this book that i dont enjoy and it was really a pleasure to read it. It surprised me in a lot of ways because I had other thoughts about the book before starting it so it surprised me but did it in a good way. I am so amazed over this story and so in love with the characters, mostly Fen and Baron.

This book has so many twists which makes the story even more great. I first thought about getting it as an ebook but decided for paperback (due to malfunctional ereader) and it is nothing I regret. I am so happy I have the paperback and will cherish this book for a long time. I even preordered the second book in the series as paperback and are now waiting for the realse to find out what is going on in the story.

I am so inlove with the story. I dont have words enough to describe my feelings torwards the book becasue it is really awesome and people around me thinks I talk to much about it and how amazing the story is! If you want a book with an amazing story who is very different from all other books you can imagine with the same consept. This is one of the best books I have read in a very long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment