Monday, 22 August 2016

Broken Build (Silicon Valley Romantic Suspense) (Chance for Love Book 1)

So realised I didnt but up all my review the last days so time to put some new up again. I hope you will enjoy them.

Story
hen a woman wrongs a man… can a man forgive and love?

Jen Jones hides a horrible secret behind her new degree, toned body, and exciting job at Silicon Valley’s hottest startup—until a man linked to her past is killed in a hit-and-run.

CEO and founder Dave Jewell is about to land a huge deal. He doesn't need blood on his car, threatening phone calls, and Jen wrapped in broken code and blackmail.

A gang of thugs hunts Jen, and she takes refuge in Dave’s protective arms. Together, they must thwart a killer and rescue an innocent victim from their past. Love blossoms, but a damaging revelation points straight at Jen, threatening to tear them apart forever.

;My thoughts
This book really broke my heart and mended it again. There isnt much I can say more than WOW for this amasing read. Broken Build show how great Rachelle is as an author and how she can wright a lot of different kinds of books and still make them great.

This book is dark and violent and I do understand that there is a lot of people who do not want that in a romance but this is more than a romance book. Yes there is romance but this storyline is so much more, there is a few gaps and can be a bit hard to follow from time to time but I still enjoy reading the book and found that, even if it is violent and dark, it is still a book that is great. There is so many sweet romance books out there and this is not one of them but that DO NOT make it any less good.

I love how the story is written and how the story is told. I hope there will be more books like this from Rachelle because I enjoy reading great stories with other perpectinve and other things going on than we find in most romance book. This is a really good read.

No comments:

Post a Comment