Tuesday, 16 August 2016

Claming Carlos - Rachelle Ayala (book review)

Second book review for the day is from Rachelle Ayala.

Synopsis
Choco Sanchez is stuck in a rut. She's never hit a softball and has been friends forever with Carlos Lopez, the head cook at her family's Filipino restaurant. When flashy restaurant consultant Johnny Dee hits her with a pitch, she falls head over heels and gets a makeover.

Carlos Lopez is not about to lose one for the home team. Johnny launches a full scale change on the menu, and Carlos sends him straight into the dumpster. Claiming Choco's heart proves more difficult, especially when her secrets threaten to doom their love. But never underestimate a man who can cook hot, spicy, and steamy, and we ain't talking just food.

My Thoughts Claiming Carlos is a very interesting and very well written book that got me captured in the first chapter, even in the first page more or less. I must say that once again have Rachelle Ayala shown how amazing she is when it comes to writing and making up good storied. I started reading this book and without knowing it, the book ended and I have no idea how that could have happened. This book was to good to be real and is one of my favourite books from Rachelle at the moment.

The story is so well developed and so real. As a reader you get into the story and get to know the amazing, and so life like characters and their love and struggle. Mind blowing and thrilling love story to say the least. I don't even know how to explain how much I do love this story. I still feel like I don't want the book to end, Why did it have to end? It was so amazing and I wanted more from it.

The book is hot, sweet and everything you can every imagine it to be. This is one of the best romance books I have read in a very long time and it is just amazing. A must read book for everyone who loves romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment