Friday, 9 December 2016

Mutation Z: Protecting Our Own (Mutation Z, #3) by Marilyn Peake (book review)

Who thought you would read a novella so quickly? Well I didnt but I did! ;)

NOTE: THERE IS SPOILTERS IN MY REVIEW

Story
Third book in the series.

Guerrilla warfare breaks out between armed militias and those perceived as protecting the zombies. Journalist Hunter Morgan becomes the target of Clay Dixon, the organizer of a militia in a Texas border town, when he advocates for protecting the zombies until a cure is found. The journalist has strong motivation for his beliefs: his daughter is suspected of having the disease caused by Mutation Z. This book ends with a devastating confrontation.

My Thoughts
okay this is a really really quick read. It is because it is a very short story and also because this is just a really wow read. I will not write to much about this novella because it is short and I don't want to spoil it.

This is, so far the best instalment in this series. I really loved the depth and the turn the story took. I don't have to say that I one-clicked the fourth instalment after finishing this one. I love that this has a better and deeper story than the second instalment. The only things I don't like is that it was short. I want more so off to the fourth :)


No comments:

Post a Comment