Wednesday, 4 January 2017

Back from Vacation

Hi my dear readers!
I know you all have missed me and I am sorry I didnt put up a notice before but I was home in Sweden visiting family during Christmas and New Year! I got home 5 am in the morning today!

I have so much book related stuff to post later on. Some books I got and stuff. Also reviews of course even if I haven't read as much when I was in Sweden. Spending time with family was more important.

I got a gift certificate as a Christmas gift so I have ordered some books and I will post all about it later. Also due to public demand (Manly you Asuka), I wills start posting when I get new books delivered or other book related things!

During the spring and early summer, I will be busy planning my wedding so I dont know how much time I will have to read and wright or to spend on new books but I hope you will still support me and follow my blog. You are very important to me and inspire me to continue.

I hope you all had wonderful holidays no matter where in the world you are or what religion you have. Happy New Year and I hope we can make 2017 the best year so far <3

No comments:

Post a Comment